Spring 2023 Season at a Glance NOW POSTED!
2022-23 Travel season details COMING SOON!
Find us on Facebook!
Do you have photos you want to share with us? Want to stay up to date with program announcements? Make sure to follow us on Facebook!
- Girls & boys, ages 2 – 13 (Pre-K to 8th Grade)
- Primary focus is to create a positive environment that provides an opportunity for every player to have fun, learn teamwork, and develop a love for the game.
- One scheduled practice each week in Norwalk led by licensed trainers.
- Games on Saturdays in Norwalk, coached by volunteer parents.
- Girls & boys, U8 – U18
- Full year competitive program that requires a commitment from players and parents to practice and play games throughout Fairfield County and the state.
- Players must tryout for teams during our annual tryouts in June/July.
- Professional coaching with two scheduled practices per week in Norwalk and one game per week plus tournament play.
- Full-day soccer camps in Norwalk for boys and girls ages 5-14 during Winter, Spring, and Summer breaks.
- Focus is on development of the fundamentals of soccer while maintaining a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
- Professional, licensed coaches and volunteers.
I love being able to practice and play games in Norwalk. It is so convenient.Parent
The coaches are really nice and help me progress as a player.DaltonTravel Soccer Player
I love playing soccer with my friends and my mommy is the coach. It's awesome!GabbyRec Soccer Player
I think the whole town of Norwalk is at the games on Saturday's. It's a great part of our community.Parent
You can't find a better value for youth sports in Connecticut. The quality coaching, local fields, and low price make NJSA the best around.Parent