Spring 2024 Registration and Calendar COMING SOON
Tryouts for 23-24 Travel Season will be held on May 20 & June 3!
- Girls & boys, ages 2 – 13 (Pre-K to 8th Grade)
- Primary focus is to create a positive environment that provides an opportunity for every player to have fun, learn teamwork, and develop a love for the game.
- One scheduled practice each week in Norwalk led by licensed trainers.
- Games on Saturdays in Norwalk, coached by volunteer parents.
- Girls & boys, U8 – U18
- Full year competitive program that requires a commitment from players and parents to practice and play games throughout Fairfield County and the state.
- Players must tryout for teams during our annual tryouts in June/July.
- Professional coaching with two scheduled practices per week in Norwalk and one game per week plus tournament play.
- Full-day soccer camps in Norwalk for boys and girls ages 5-14 during Winter, Spring, and Summer breaks.
- Focus is on development of the fundamentals of soccer while maintaining a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
- Professional, licensed coaches and volunteers.