CJSA Southwest District has approved the Spring 2021 schedule. Travel games begin April 11th and RecPlus games begin April 17th.
Standings will not be published for any age group and there will be no trophies.
NJSA Exclusive May 15th Partner Offer
New York City FC is excited to welcome fans to Yankee Stadium for our game on Saturday, May 15th at 1:00PM vs Toronto FC! As a valued 2021 Youth Soccer Partner we’re excited to provide limited group seating options in our Midfield Bleacher and Upper Level Endline Sections at our $30 price point. Click here to read more and purchase tickets!
- Girls & boys, ages 2 – 13 (Pre-K to 8th Grade)
- Primary focus is to create a positive environment that provides an opportunity for every player to have fun, learn teamwork, and develop a love for the game.
- One scheduled practice each week in Norwalk led by licensed trainers.
- Games on Saturdays in Norwalk, coached by volunteer parents.
- Girls & boys, U8 – U18
- Full year competitive program that requires a commitment from players and parents to practice and play games throughout Fairfield County and the state.
- Players must tryout for teams during our annual tryouts in June/July.
- Professional coaching with two scheduled practices per week in Norwalk and one game per week plus tournament play.
- Full-day soccer camps in Norwalk for boys and girls ages 5-14 during Winter, Spring, and Summer breaks.
- Focus is on development of the fundamentals of soccer while maintaining a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
- Professional, licensed coaches and volunteers.