NJSA Registration Updates (FALL 2021)
The primary focus of the Recreation Soccer League is to provide an opportunity for every player to have fun, learn the sport and develop life skills. Competition is a natural part of the sport, but it is not the primary objective of the recreational program.
The Norwalk Junior Soccer Association Recreation League is designed for children in Pre-K through 8th grade and is dedicated to the enjoyment and development of soccer players in the Norwalk community. Eight (8) week sessions occur in the Fall (Sept – Nov) and Spring (April – June) and there is a seven (7) week season in the Winter (Jan – Mar).
Norwalk Junior Soccer has a variety of age-specific programs to choose from. Select the appropriate program for your child below to learn more.
Fall 2021 Updates
- Season at a Glance NOW POSTED! – CLICK HERE!
- Practices and Games @ West Rocks Middle School
- Fall 2021 Games Kickoff September 11th!
Little Kickers Program (2017-2019 Birth Years)
- Options available for Fall 2021:
- Saturday ONLY 2-3 Year Olds – 9:30 AM Start
- Saturday ONLY 3-4 Year Olds – 10:30 AM Start
- Saturday ONLY 3-4 Year Olds – 11:30 AM Start
- Monday ONLY 2-4 Year Olds – 5:15 PM Start
- Coed division
- ‘Parent & Me’ Program
- Offered on Mondays & Saturdays ONLY for 7 weeks in Norwalk
- You may register for either the Monday or Saturday session, or BOTH
- Uses fun activities to help engage the little ones while working on eye-foot coordination, body awareness, and endurance
- Cost is $150/season (+$25 after Regular registration ends: 8/16)
- REGISTER for Pre-K Division
MLS Division (2015-2016 Birth Years)
Boys and Girls Teams will play in separate divisions
- Each team has approximately 6-7 players with 3 players on a field at a time and no goalies
- There is one scheduled practices each week on Wednesdays in Norwalk with licensed/professional trainers
- Games are played on Saturdays in Norwalk with parents serving as managers, assistant managers, and referees
- Cost is $205/season (+$25 after Regular registration ends: 8/16)
- REGISTER for MLS Division or view FAQs
Italian Division (2013-2014 Birth Years)
- Teams are created in separate boys and girls divisions with approximately 8 players per team.
- Games are played with 4 players per team on the field at a time and no goalies.
- Parents serve as managers and assistant managers, but USSF certified referees are provided for each game.
- There are two scheduled practices each week in Norwalk with licensed/professional trainers
- Games are played on Saturdays
- Cost is $235/season (+$25 after Regular registration ends: 8/16)
- REGISTER for Italian Division or view FAQs
English Premier and Rec Plus Division (EPL: 2010-2012 Birth years/ Rec Plus: 2007-2009 Birth Years)
- Playing within the Southwest district league play, our 4th to 8th graders are divided into two leagues – English Premier (4th – 6th grade) & Rec Plus (7th – 8th grade)
- Separate teams for boys and girls consisting of 14 to 20 players each. 4th to 6th graders will play with 8 players on the field at once and 7th and 8th graders will play with 11 players on the field.
- Two scheduled practices are provided each week in Norwalk with licensed/professional trainers.
- Home games for both leagues will be played in Norwalk and away games will be played against local towns in Fairfield County, typically on Saturdays.
- English Premier cost is $240/season (+$25 after Regular registration ends: 8/16)
- Rec Plus cost is $260/season (+$25 after Regular registration ends: 8/16)
- REGISTER for English Premier and Rec Plus Division or view FAQs