- CJSA Southwest District has not approved the Spring 2022 schedule. Travel games begin April 3rd, 2022
Rocky Hill Tournament – Columbus Day Weekend 10/9/21, 10/10/21
WIN Tournament (Boys) – 3/19/22
WIN Tournament (Girls) – 3/20/22
Opening Day Spring- 4/3/2022
Glastonbury Tournament – April, 23-24 2022
Norwalk Soccer Association Code of Conduct
The Norwalk Junior Soccer Association (NJSA) will not tolerate unruly behavior by its players, coaches, managers and spectators at games. Referees have complete power to officiate and oversee games under the conditions set forth by the SWD-CJSA and the USSF. Participants and spectators are not permitted to use foul language, dispute calls or in any way confront referees, lines officials, coaches, managers or players of either team. Spectator involvement in a match is limited to cheering the teams positively, and not demeaning anyone in the process. The following rules must be followed:
- Coaching from the sidelines is the job of each team’s coaching staff. Parents and spectators must refrain from instructing players on the field while the match is underway.
- Entering the field of play: No one is permitted to enter the field of play unless waved on to the field by the referee. This includes coaches, managers, parents, spectators and substitute players.
- Use of foul language and unruly behavior: If for any reason unruly behavior or foul language is observed on or off the field, the referee has the right to stop the game. Coaches and managers are responsible for keeping their fans (parents, friends, etc) under control. It is always the home team’s responsibility to call authorities if needed. Any parent who signs the code of conduct is responsible for the behavior of any guest at the game there to watch their player.
- Approaching anyone aggressively associated with the match (player, coach, manager, referee and or spectator from either team) is grounds for removal from the playing field.
- Distance from the playing sideline: Spectators and reserve players must stay at least 8 feet form the sidelines while the match is underway. Substitutes as well as coaches and managers listed on the roster are allowed in this space.
- Location of Spectators: Spectators are not allowed behind either goal or on the bench side of the field. Only coaches and managers (maximum of 4) and players are allowed at the bench. Spectators are restricted to the opposite side of the field from the bench.
Code of Conduct form: click here.