WINTER PRACTICE/TRAINING PLAN
Similar to recent years, we will be staying outside as much as possible. As always, we will watch for temps and other inclement weather.
- Training will continue after the fall season ends twice per week on Wednesdays and Saturdays for ALL teams
- All trainings will be at West Rocks Middle School on the tuft
- Players will be with their teammates/grouped
- Dates: November 12th, November 16th, November 19th, November 30th and December 3rd (no trainings Thanksgiving week)
- WEDNESDAYS: ALL GIRLS teams 5:30 – 6:30pm, ALL BOYS teams 6:30-7:30pm
- SATURDAYS: ALL GIRLS teams 10-11:15am, ALL BOYS teams 11:15am-12:30pm
- Training will break the rest of December
- In 2023, we will run an indoor program on Sunday mornings at Brien McMahon High School
- Tentative Dates: January 8th, January 15th, January 22nd, January 29th
- Plans for February and March are TBD but typically we resume outdoor training in March to get ready for the WIN Tournament in Westport which will likely be March 18th and 19th (not posted yet)
- Players should wear layers and dress for the weather
Sessions will be posted in SportsYou!